Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DiaBlog of Stuff

When I was reading the fifth chapter, I realized that Nadira uses tons of descriptions in her writing (or is it her thoughts? Hmm) and I found that very cool. The way she describes everything, but in a way that she doesn't make me annoyed with the continuing huge paragraphs about people. Nadira really has a gift of noticing things that people would never think of. I think that she's much more competent than Aisha, who I must say is a spoiled brat. I hope that Nadira will open her shell and prove that she's worth more than everybody thinks. Also I think that Taslima is a pretty bad influence on Aisha, because Aisha really makes it look like she has a multiple-personality disorder. Whenever she's near the adults, she acts like a perfect child and does all her homework. But when she is with Taslima, she acts as if Nadira is either a baby, or a child who needs a diet. Taslima is in college, but she isn't as smart as Nadira and she's a rebel, which I don't think her parents like. And the fact that she has a shada-chele, white guy, probably pushes them over the edge. I bet she runs away or does something that makes her parents throw her out. that would be interesting. Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment